1. Ji W, Meng Y, Fan X, et al. Theoretical insights into the oxidation of elemental mercury by O2 on graphene-based Pt single-atom catalysts[J]. Chemosphere, 2022, 297: 134178.
2. Ji W, Xiao X, Li F, et al. Theoretical insight into mercury species adsorption on graphene-based Pt single-atom catalysts[J]. RSC advances, 2022, 12(10): 5797-5806.
3. Ji W, Tang Q, Shen Z, et al. The adsorption of phosphate on hydroxylated alpha-SiO2 (0 0 1) surface and influence of typical anions: A theoretical study[J]. Applied Surface Science, 2020, 501: 144233.
4. Ji W, Su P, Tang Q, et al. First principles study of elemental mercury (Hg0) adsorption on low index CoMnO3 surfaces[J]. Applied Surface Science, 2017, 408: 135-141.
5. Ji W, Shen Z, Tang Q, et al. A DFT study of Hg0 adsorption on Co3O4 (1 1 0) surface[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 289: 349-355.
6. Ji W, Shen Z, Fan M, et al. Adsorption mechanism of elemental mercury (Hg0) on the surface of MnCl2 (1 1 0) studied by Density Functional Theory[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 283: 58-64.
7. Ji W, Shen Z, Wen Y. Hydrolysis of wheat straw by dilute sulfuric acid in a continuous mode[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015, 260: 20-27.
8. Ji W, Shen Z, Wen Y. A continuous hydrothermal saccharification approach of rape straw using dilute sulfuric acid[J]. BioEnergy Research, 2014, 7(4): 1392-1401.
9. Li F, Ji W, Chen Y, et al. Effect of Temperature on the Properties of Liquid Product from Hydrothermal Carbonization of Animal Manure and Function as a Heavy Metal Leaching Agent in Soil[J]. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 2021, 232(5): 1-11.
10. Tang Q, Shi F, Li K, Ji W, et al. Unveiling the critical role of pd hybridization interaction in M13− nGan clusters on CO2 adsorption[J]. Fuel, 2020, 280: 118446.
11. Li F, Gui X, Ji W, et al. Effect of calcium dihydrogen phosphate addition on carbon retention and stability of biochars derived from cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin[J]. Chemosphere, 2020, 251: 126335.
12. Li F, Wu X, Ji W, et al. Effects of pyrolysis temperature on properties of swine manure biochar and its environmental risks of heavy metals[J]. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2020, 152: 104945.
13. Li F, Duan F, Ji W, et al. Biochar-activated persulfate for organic contaminants removal: Efficiency, mechanisms and influencing factors[J]. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2020, 198: 110653.
14. Tang Q, Ji W, Russell C K, et al. A new and different insight into the promotion mechanisms of Ga for the hydrogenation of carbon dioxide to methanol over a Ga-doped Ni (211) bimetallic catalyst[J]. Nanoscale, 2019, 11(20): 9969-9979.
15. Tang Q, Ji W, Guo W, et al. First-principle study on heterofullerenes: effective and multifunctional in Hg removal[J]. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2019, 58(25): 11101-11110.
16. Tang Q, Ji W, Russell C K, et al. Understanding the catalytic mechanisms of CO2 hydrogenation to methanol on unsupported and supported Ga-Ni clusters[J]. Applied Energy, 2019, 253: 113623.
17. Zou C, Ji W, Liu S, et al. Preparation of a fullerene -iron oxide complex for the photo-fenton degradation of organic contaminants under visible-light irradiation[J]. Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2018, 39(6): 1051-1059.
18. Cheng Z, Yang B, Chen Q, Ji W, et al. Characteristics and difference of oxidation and coagulation mechanisms for the removal of organic compounds by quantum parameter analysis[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 332: 351-360.
19. Su P, Ji W, Shen Z, et al. Quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSAR) for the adsorption of organic contaminants by nascent state manganese dioxide[J]. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2017, 88: 235-256.
20. Yang B, Shen Z, Cheng Z, Ji W, et al. Total nitrogen removal, products and molecular characteristics of 14 N-containing compounds in supercritical water oxidation[J]. Chemosphere, 2017, 188: 642-649.
21. Zhu H, Shen Z, Tang Q, Ji W, et al. Degradation mechanism study of organic pollutants in ozonation process by QSAR analysis[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014, 255: 431-436.